We're looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Ryde, on the Isle of Wight.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
* 3 days per week (Mon, Tues, Weds)
* Great UDA rate
* Excellent private earning potential
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
* 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
* Access to discounted indemnity
* Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
* Access to Bupa Dental Enhanced Skills Practitioner Programme accredited Tier 2 courses in Endodontics, Periodontics and Oral Surgery run by our specialist clinical team
* Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
* A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
* Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
* Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
* Sponsored education
* Established career pathways
* Well-managed appointment book
* Practice level marketing support
* Access to the latest equipment and technology
* Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
We are a modern 4-surgery practice equipped with SOE, Digital X-Ray, Rotary Endo and an Apex Locator. Our experienced and longstanding associates are supported by a qualified team of support staff and three dental hygienists. We offer approximately a 60:40 mix of NHS and private dental care, and in addition to general dentistry we also provide social orthodontics, whitening and facial aesthetics, with implants soon to be added to our list of services.
The practice was initially established in the 1900s and is sited in a beautiful listed Georgian building close to the town centre, a short walk from the ferry and hovercraft terminals. Free on-street parking close to the practice makes commuting easy from both the mainland and elsewhere on the Island.
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we're in a unique position. We're committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term - both private and NHS - and are ready to treat not just today's patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we're able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
(phone number removed)
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website