Deals provide an opportunity - for faster growth, development of stronger capabilities, accelerated operational transformation, value realisation and protection.
We draw upon our deals experience across many industries to support and partner with our clients. The insight we create, coupled with the Intelligent Digital nature of the tools and methodologies we use to get to and evaluate the data that matters, contributes to the success of our clients in all Deals situations.
Here you'll put together major mergers and acquisitions and resolve business crises. You'll work on anything from international take-over bids to economic crime investigations and cases of insolvency.
In Forensic Services we help our clients to prepare for, respond to, and emerge stronger from a wide range of business risks and issues. This could include a corruption scandal that spreads across an entire nation, a data breach that shakes customer confidence, a dispute with a business partner threatening to erode value, or widespread fraud that has recently been unearthed. Each client faces a different challenge and you could be involved in any one, or all of these types of engagements. We've been involved in some of the most high-profile and headline-grabbing assignments globally. Business threats, financial crime and projects in crises give rise to high profile and intellectually challenging work.
Our services include
- Solutions to combat financial crime (including anti-money laundering services, regulatory investigations, optimising transaction monitoring systems, market abuse and rogue trading investigations)
- Forensic Investigations (including the investigation of fraud, corruption, bribery, and other economic crime to help clients respond to and emerge stronger from a range of business issues. This often involves leveraging forensic technology and corporate intelligence)
- Dispute Resolution Strategies (advising on the financial, economic and valuation aspects of claims, assisting clients through the dispute resolution process and providing independent expert testimony. We work on a wide range of disputes including litigation, arbitration, mediation, expert determination and regulatory matters)
- Forensic Technology Solutions (helping clients manage and analyse vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes required in a crisis).
- Capital Project Success (helping clients deliver tough projects by providing insight and expertise to put them back in control)
- Forensic Advisory (including rights management and licensing reviews, pre-emptive reviews and the application of governance and controls to avoid future crisis).
Undergraduate work placement
These eleven-month placements are for students who need to complete a placement as part of their degree and are interested in becoming a Chartered Accountant - perform well on your placement and you could return upon graduation to study towards an ACA qualification with Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI). You'll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects. So you'll get a good insight into working life at PwC.
What you'll need
You'll need to be on course for a 2.1. degree or above in any subject. We determine whether you're on course for a 2.1 based on the grades you achieved in your last completed year of academic study.
You'll need to be a second year undergraduate university student on a four-year degree expecting to do a work placement in your third year.
Do you need a work permit?
Please note that PwC is unable to sponsor any candidates for the following graduate roles as the Home Office's eligibility criteria will not be satisfied. For more information. For more information visit our website.
When to apply
Although there is no application deadline, each year we have only a small number of Graduate roles available. We therefore advise applying early, but please be prepared for a short wait in processing your application at each stage of our process while we consider your application alongside others.
Find out more
- Our people
- Training and development
- Our events
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.