Our Client is a well-known System Integration Specialist for industrial automation systems within the Food/FMCG Sectors providing excellent service to clients worldwide. They are now seeking an experienced Project Manager from within a similar sector who is looking to take a step up into more of a leading role. The Project Manager will have extensive opportunities to grow into more senior positions.
The successful Project Manager will have a strong background in electrical engineering with demonstrable experience in design development, procurement, installation, testing, documentation, and commissioning.
Project Manager's Role.
Reporting to a Project Manager, you will be responsible for providing technical and budgetary support for the successful delivery of commercially viable projects of varying size and complexity and in compliance with current legislation. You will be engaged at sites throughout the UK with occasional opportunities for overseas assignments.
Project Manager's Main Duties
* Support portfolio of projects from initial enquiries through to completion
* Support the Design and Installations teams through the project to ensure deadlines are met
* Complete and monitor RAMS
* Monitor the requirements of all Permit to Work issued
* Ensure all tools and equipment in use are certified and/or calibrated
* Build strong relationships with customers
* Assist with budget control on Projects
* Manage the team including timesheets etc.
* Pursue and develop Leads
* Manage budget of over £1m
Effectively coordinating, controlling, and managing all aspects of the successful delivery of projects in compliance with current legislations. As primary client contact the Project Manager will identify future project opportunities, negotiate successful sale and provide workflow management.
Project Manager's Essential Qualifications;
* HND Electrical Installations or equivalent
* 18th Edition Update
Project Manager's Desirable Qualifications:
* ECS Gold Card - Registered Electrician - Installation Electrician
* MEWP Safety Training Card, IPAF 3a, 3b or equivalent
There has never been a better time to join this growing and dynamic company as they continue leading the way with their innovative systems. Working between 07:00 to 15:30 Monday to Friday with opportunity for additional hours at weekends. This role is commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Derby and Surrounding areas