My client, a fast pace, growing and modern Accountancy Practice based in York is currently looking for a Senior Accountant to help drive the company forward and provide a fantastic all-around experience for clients. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced candidate that wants to join a supportive team with fantastic higher management and future prospects.
* Produce year-end accounts for several clients
* Produce P&L's and budgeting for several clients
* VAT and self-assessment tax returns
* Provide Tax Advice
* Assist Junior members of the team
* Deal with clients over the phone and in-person
They are looking for someone who is ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified and working towards their full qualification, study support will be considered for the right candidate. They can offer flexible hours and would consider full or part-time hours if required. The salary would be in the range of £25,000-£40,000 (pro-rata if part-time), with a competitive benefits package. There is parking onsite