Are you currently completing your AAT Level 2 or 3 and looking for a diverse and varied finance role whilst working for an established and successful company? If so, please read on!
Accountable Recruitment have the pleasure of working with a growing company based in Warrington who are looking to appoint an Trainee Account Assistant/Finance Assistant on a full time permanent basis.JOB:
Trainee Account Assistant/Finance AssistantSALARY
: Up to £18k plus potential for study support after probationLOCATION:
Warrington (free parking available)WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE:
- Sales Ledger duties such as processing sales invoices, collect any outstanding debt, resolve any queries
- Purchase Ledger - processing invoices, matching, batching and coding, statement reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll - help support the payroll function
- Adhoc finance projects from time to time
Finance Manager WHEN ARE THE INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE?
As soon as possibleWHAT EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
HOW TO APPLY:
- Previous finance experience working in a similar position
- Studying Level 2 or 3 AAT
- Strong Excel skills is essential
- Team player
- Strong problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
Contact Kelly Edwards at Accountable Recruitment right away to discuss this position further.