Electrical Compliance Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full time Compliance Manager to join a friendly team based in Essex, CM6 1XN. The successful candidate will earn £40,000 - £45,000pa. If you have experience in a similar role and have strong IT skills then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company.
* Be an experience electrical Engineer or be familiar with the electrical industry
* Have a demonstrable knowledge of QMS and Tender documentation.
* Be Fully conversant with Technical Standards and working knowledge of relevant legislation, codes of practice, safety and statutory regulations.
* Have the ability to translate legislation, guidance and standards into practical and succinct policies and procedure.
* Have tender/PPQ application skills
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Ability to negotiate effectively within a variety of contractual frameworks
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Ability to influence key decision makers and stakeholders
* Full UK driving Licence is required.
* Provide technical support to the broader operational teams, principally in the areas of regulatory and best practice compliance.
* Maintain regulatory compliance audits to include undertaking work in progress and post inspections.
* Ensure compliance of all operatives in line with competency and training requirements and Highlight areas where training/certification is required to meet the standards imposed by legislation and/or approved codes of practice.
* Maintain Calibration logs of Equipment
* Review company RAMs and ensure these meet the current standards and legislation
* Maintain company accreditations and policies
* Support in company insurance quotes for liability, fleet, etc
Company + Benefits
Formed in 2003, our client specialises in a wide range of electrical testing compliance services and electrical remedial / projects work on a UK nationwide basis. They have a friendly, professional approach and always have a long term working partnership ethos in order to help clients meet their legal compliance and duty holder requirements whilst keeping their buildings safely maintained.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
* An excellent salary and benefits
* Car allowance
* Great team environment
* Ongoing training and development.
Why should you apply?
* To join a fantastic team
* To become part of a brilliant company
* Excellent salary and company benefits
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Compliance, Manager, QMS, Microsoft, Managing, RAMs, Legislation, Policy, Procedures, IT skills, Full Time, Essex, Electronic, Electrical, PAT Test, Compliance, Service, Testing, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrician