R13 have the pleasure of assisting an established organisation in their search for a Finance Manager to join their growing team. This is a standalone role supporting the Directors. You will be taking full ownership of finance procedures and processes, producing financial reports for Directors, day-to-day financial processing and identifying opportunities to improve performance.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone with senior accounting experience to join a friendly and supportive company in an integral, highly autonomous role, which you will be able to expand and develop in line with the businesses current and future requirements.
Duties to include:
* Responsibility for all functions of sales and purchase ledgers and ensuring timely collection from debtors and payment to creditors.
* Preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts, with narrative for Directors.
* Regularly liaising with Directors with regard to any risk or potential issues that may have a negative impact.
* Management of cashflow and preparation of cashflow projections.
* Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns.
* Development and maintenance of financial and administrative procedures.
You will have/be:
* Previous experience working in a similar senior finance position.
* Fully AAT qualified or equivalent qualifications.
* Experienced financial reporting.
* Experienced user of Sage and Microsoft Office (including advanced Excel knowledge).
* A great eye for detail, being able to manage multiple competing tasks.
* Excellent organisation skills, ability to work under pressure and manage priorities.
* Superb interpersonal skills, communicating effectively and remaining professional and approachable to internal and external colleagues at all levels.
* Flexible approach to work and a high level of drive.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working in offices in North Norwich. The offered salary for this position is £30,000 - £40,000 dependant on experienced and a great benefits package is also on offer.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rebecca Headden -Business Director at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate