Location: Stokenchurch (office based), Buckinghamshire, HP14 3SX
Salary: Very competitive hourly rate
Contract: 3-6 Months Temp Basis
Our continued success and expansion means that we are busier than ever in terms of business growth and we now have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our Finance Team on a temporary basis based at our Office in Stokenchurch.
Working in a busy Accounts department you will assist the Finance team with all day to day Accounting activities for the Insurance arm of our business. This will mainly involve a number of key processing activities across all of DEKRA Claims Limited, using initiative and having a systematic approach to all activities. This requires meticulous attention to detail and commitment in meeting deadlines and dealing with the many ad hoc projects we need to deal with.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assisting with the Year End external Audit
* Assisting with the provision of ad hoc information from the Accounting system as and when requested by management
* Key understanding of Bank Recs - GL to Bank
* Proven ability to reconcile detailed GL codes, with very good understanding of the Balance Sheet
* Provide accurate and timely financial information for management, with reports from the key accounting system (GLOBE)
* The skilled use of Excel is key to this role
* Assisting with the Co-ordination Excel spreadsheet management info
* Help with Billing of Invoices - very high volumes of transactions involved
* Help with posting and allocation of Supplier payments
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
* Sage Line 50 Accounts/or equivalent
* Credit Control Experience
* Intermediate Excel - be able to use formulas /Pivot Tables and analyse data, etc.
* Use of Word at Intermediate level
* Experience in an accounts department of a similar size
* Accounting qualification such as AAT or similar is desirable, but not essential
* Able to work under pressure, with a can-do attitude
* Multi-tasking (essential)
* Meticulous attention to detail - 'Right first time'
* Flexible - be able to meet tight deadlines at short notice
* Able to step up and take on new Finance activities
* Follow-up of task to completion
* Good written English
* Work on own initiative, unsupervised
* Communication at all levels with colleagues and clients
* Work as part of a team
DEKRA Claims Services UK Limited is part of the DEKRA Group, the world's largest automotive service provider. DEKRA Claims Services UK Limited is a small, friendly but highly motivated multilingual team based in London.
We act as the UK agent of a large number of motor insurers throughout Europe handling claims arising from road accidents in the UK and abroad.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No agencies please