This is a fantastic, opportunity to join a fast paced, friendly and dynamic vehicle logistics company predominantly to provide a full administrative support to the Finance team.
This role is extremely busy and involves having your own key responsibilities within a small and productive team. The position largely involves ensuring all invoices are scanned, inputted and filed as well as reconciliation on Sage (80% of your day will be spent on this so high attention to detail is paramount!). You will also be answering finance related emails and dealing with telephone queries whilst keeping the database up to date.
You will also be trained on and be responsible for the following;
* Working closely with the Operations team to ensure all vehicles are funded & delivered correctly
* Liaising with funders to resolve queries & follow through to pay-out
* Ensuring all documents are processed as per regulations
* Administration support for the Accounts Department
* Flagging any issues with regards to delivery & pay out
* Ensuring all invoices are filed efficiently & to ensure CRM system & Sage is fully updated
The successful applicant will ideally have a little experience in a similar role or have worked within an office environment for a minimum of 6 months however full training will be given.
It is essential that you have the following;
* Common sense and not scared of the telephone!
* Have the ability to prioritise work and work alongside and as a support to the team
* A good working knowledge of Outlook and Excel
* Great attention to detail
You should have a bright, energetic, sunny personality and enjoy producing work to a high standard. You must also have a good sense of humour and enjoy working under pressure with a smile on your face!
The right person for this role and company will have a 'can-do' attitude and down to earth personality. They are looking for an individual who has a strong work ethic who is team oriented.
In return, you will be a part of a 'work hard, play hard' organisation which values its employees. You will also enjoy guidance and encouragement from a highly motivated and experienced Finance Director who encourages autonomy; this company promotes an open door director/management policy and a fast paced yet relaxed environment to work in.
Immediate interviews!!! Start date ASAP but will wait for notice period for the right applicant