An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Executive within a leading independent provider of commercial finance during an exciting period of growth.
The successful candidate will report to the relationship management team and be responsible for assisting with the funding and growth requirements of a portfolio of clients, monitoring and administering client funding, whilst maintaining an excellent levels of client service.
- Liaising with clients to ensure that an excellent relationship is always established and maintained with clients and their staff.
- Highlight any risk or service issues to the client management team
- Promote group products and additional services to clients and prospective clients
- Effective ledger management, to include client assignments, funding limits, disapprovals, and concentrations in line with Credit Policy Signing Authorities.
- Support Relationship Management Team by identifying and preparing funding or payment proposals to Relationship Management Team in line with Credit Policy Signing Authorities.
- Pro-actively conduct customer verification and credit control in line with company procedures and as directed by client management.
- Liaise with clients to ensure documentation is received, reviewed, and actioned within a timely manner.
- Manage and maintain records of client administration activity for future review or follow up.
- Assist and support Management Team and New Business with the introduction of new clients.
- Any other administrative duty required by the business.
- Professional approach to clients, external contacts and staff either face-to-face or telephone.
- Some experience in an administrative or client-facing role.
- Can operate in a team, take on new tasks, and a willingness to support the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Be able to effectively complete tasks to deadlines, and where required prioritise workload to meet team and client requirements.
- Good administration skills and attention to detail.
- Desire for growth and personal development.
- Relevant ABFA/UK Finance qualification - Foundation.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, plus bonus and a range of additional benefits.