Embedded C/C++ Developer (Contract) | RDK-B Experience Essential | 6 months | 100% Remote | OUTSIDE IR35 (SoW)
HAYWARD HAWK TECHNOLOGY have partnered with our esteemed client as they search for an experienced Embedded C/C++ Developer (Contract) who has worked with RDK-B (nice-to-have). The successful Engineer will bring expertise to a small Agile team with emphasis on the gateways/routers, driving development and deployment of the next-generation networking and video solutions. This contract will run for 6 months initially as a Statement of Work (Outside IR35) but will likely go long term 12 months+.
The client are global leaders in their field providing telecommunications infrastructure and software that most of use unknowingly every day.
The successful Embedded C/C++ Developer (Contract) will have proven experience with:
* C/C++ embedded development, RDK-B (nice-to-have), some knowledge of gateways/routers/networking, some knowledge of network protocols and stacks such as TCP, UDP, SNMP, IPv6, Gateway, L2 Switch, VLANs, etc.
* Working with Video Transport and Video Delivery (nice-to-have)
* Strong Linux knowledge
* As this is a multi-faceted role, the successful candidate will have a can-do and enthusiastic attitude as well as being a SELF-STARTER (very important)
Day Rate, Start Date & Duration:
* £(Apply online only)/day
* Immediate Start
* 6 months initial Statement of Work, highly likely to extend to 12 months+ due to high volume of work
IR35 and Remote Working?
* OUTSIDE IR35
* Fully remote but there may be a requirement further down the line to visit the client site (near Reading Town, UK)
For further information on this Embedded C/C++ Developer (Contract) role, please apply via the link.
* Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, not all submissions will receive feedback