* Pension, Remote-Working, Bonuses/Incentives, etc.
Skills and Experience:
* Reporting to the data centre lead and working under his direction
* Review and Improvement of Data centre documentation and processes
* Review of processes and procedures to provide guidance and tightening of the controls
* Creation and refreshing and updating of documentation aligning to data centre best practices
* Creation of site details and capabilities where unknown to help in day to day site management
* Work closely with the DC managers and Data centre teams.
* Strong ITIL knowledge is a must
* Financial Services experience is essential
My client are a managed service provider who are looking for a Data Centre Process Manager to work alongside the data centre managers and data centre lead. They require an experienced data centre process manager to review and improve the data centre documentation and processes on a remote basis across the four data centres. The occasional visit to these data centres will be required post-Covid.
To learn more about our client and this great opportunity on offer working as a Data Centre Process Manager; please call and speak with John Noonan here at ISR Recruitment or please email me a copy of your very latest CV and I'll call you back to discuss the role in more detail