MG OMD are looking for an ambitious Social Advertising/Biddable Executive to work on industry leading paid social strategy and activation for our travel and premium insurance clients. You will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge across paid search and mobile marketing, being part of a team of biddable and client servicing digital experts.
You'll be delivering and providing best in class Paid Social advertising capabilities and services for clients. You will be responsible for assisting on strategy and owning best practice execution. You will be able to move between strategy and implementation daily as we iterate and innovate for our clients. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running on delivering a range of campaigns across our client's portfolio. Previous experience in paid social is mandatory, biddable experience is desirable. Working in a team on the day-to-day delivery of your client's business objectives from digital performance activity, hands on planning, buying and strategy of social campaigns, with support where necessary from the Account Director and senior members in the team.
This role requires an excellent level of theoretical and practical knowledge and experience in all areas of your core specialism (paid social).
The Paid Social/Biddable Account Executive role will include, but is not limited to:
- Ownership of channel campaign implementation following best practice
- Optimisation - delivering client performance KPIs through optimisation and automation
- Maintenance of media account structure while upholding best practice standards.
- Reporting & analytics - ability to craft impactful and actionable insights about key performance drivers
- Hands on experience across major social advertising platform e.g. Facebook&Instagram, with experience across other tech providers like Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Google Ads, Smartly, SA360 being desirable.
- Requirement of a good level of Microsoft Excel and Power Point knowledge in order to effectively analyse data and create presentations to showcase to clients.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale (works well under pressure and to short deadlines)
- Stakeholder management and development of strong relationships with clients, media owners and technology providers, as well as with internal teams at MG OMD such as ad ops, client teams and wider Resolution Media.
Here at OMG UK our ambition is that we Reflect Real Britain in both our workforce and our work. We want to welcome remarkable people from a broad range of backgrounds who bring their diverse attitudes, opinions and beliefs into a culture where you are treated with respect and can be comfortable at work just being you. Embracing our differences results in a stimulating and inspiring environment where Reflecting Real Britain will lead to everyone viewing the world, our work and each other with fresh eyes.
We are keen to encourage applications from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process, please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would prefer, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know (confidentially) how we can help you.