For over three decades, Mentor Education has offered professional one-to-one tuition in London and we are now expanding into online learning for a global reach. So far, we have helped over 100,000 children to discover the joys of learning whilst helping them succeed in reaching and exceeding their learning targets. Our touchstones remain a personal, professional service with a strong focus on helping every individual child to achieve success.
We are looking for inspirational and dedicated GCSE & A Level Psychology tutors to join our network of exceptional tutors.
To become a tutor, you will need:
* an enhanced DBS check
* good experience tutoring or teaching GCSE or A Level Psychology
* a proven record of being able to heighten pupil's confidence, self-esteem, academic attainment and love of learning
* passion for education, commitment, reliability and honesty
* to creatively apply differentiated techniques to planning and teaching
* excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills
* an excellent knowledge of different learning styles and how to utilise these
* to be willing to work flexibly
As a tutor with Mentor Education, you will need to:
* Plan and prepare lessons in accordance with pupils' individual needs.
* Assess and monitor pupils' learning and feedback to parents.
* record students' progress and provide grades and written feedback to parents.
* Deliver tailored teaching and learning activities to pupils on a one-to-one basis.
* Make sure that the pupils that you support can engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity.
* Build pupils' confidence with motivation and positive reinforcement.
Please submit your CV as soon as possible if you are interested. Initial interviews via Zoom.
Unfortunately, we do not have time to respond to every application. Should you not hear from us within 7 working days of having applied, please assume that your application on this occasion has not been successful. We thank you for your time and interest in working with Mentor Education