At Utilita we believe in enabling people to be the best that they can be. Our determination to succeed is achieved by us working together with a common goal: to service our customers in the best possible way and challenge the status quo.
So how do we do that?
* By using innovative technology. Our award-winning App, My Utilita, is one of the top three of its kind on Google Play, and our continued focus on using new technology is why Utilita is ranked third in the Southern Tech 100. Our regulator, OFGEM, has praised us for the technology we use to interact with our vulnerable customers.
* We have a product to be proud of. Utilita were the first to install a SMART meter back in 2008. We currently have around 800,000 customers and we are going from strength to strength, diversifying our portfolio into other pay as you go offerings.
* Making a difference for our customers. Every month Utilita gives customers the chance to win free energy and cash prizes through our customer Jackpot.
* Making a difference to the community. As others move away from the high street, Utilita have opened a number of Retail Hubs across the country. Helping to integrate into the community by offering free use of community rooms and a local service.
What part can you play in making a difference?
As we launch our new Eco Initiatives, you will join the Project Management team who will shape and deliver multiple projects.
You will work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business to understand the requirements from initiation to design, test, and delivery. You will ensure the Junior Project Managers are on track as per the original scope.
You will lead on major and minor projects and engage with the business at all relevant points in delivery to provide up to date information and smooth transition.
What do we need from you?
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who has a successful track record of balancing multiple priorities in an evolving environment.
You will be ambitious to be part of the team that influences and leads on new and exciting products, it would be highly advantageous if you have ECO experience and Prince2 or Agile.
Using your management skills, you will have a positive approach to lead and support the team.
What can we give back in return?
* A great work life balance. We have moved to the new normal where we offer the option to work from home, With occasional visits to the office for team days etc.
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
* The opportunity to win tickets to major outdoor events with Utilita Extra - when they are back up and running! Including, gigs and shows at the Utilita Newcastle and Birmingham arenas.
* Discounted employee energy tariffs.
* We are a patron of the Princes Trust and offer all of our staff a paid volunteering day every year plus various fun fund raisers.
* A health care scheme that includes dental, eyecare, treatments and diagnostics health consultations.
* Bonus Scheme.
* Employee Assistance Programme with access to counselling support, legal and financial advice 24/7 365 days a year, as well as a GP line and Your Care.
* Access to hundreds of discounts including gym memberships, shops, restaurants, travel, and accommodation