Amour Recruitment are working in partnership with a large financial services organisation in Wales.
We have a number of 6 month fixed term contracts to join their Quality Assurance team. These roles are offered remotely and work from home.
Salary offered up to £22,500 based on full time equivalent.
This role will be working as part of a team delivering a robust Quality Control programme relating to complaints across all areas of their business including mortgages, loans and investment products. Reporting to the First Line Assurance Team Leader, the role holder will be responsible for end to end review of complaints offering coaching and feedback to the Complaints team and other operational areas.
The role would suit an individual with a good understanding of Financial Services and Complaints including current industry trends, an appreciation of current and pending regulatory requirements and how these align to effective systems and controls along with good investigatory skills with good attention to detail.
Doing the right thing, challenging the way things are done and influencing management to drive positive change are qualities required for this role.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• As part of the reviews seek to identify areas to improve operational controls, processes and procedures and recommend improvements to drive good customer outcomes in the business and improve customer experience.
• Identify and record issues and unrecorded complaints and breaches and monitor management responses and implementation of corrective action.
• Undertake risk based Quality Control across all lending & investment portfolios and complaints that focuses on measuring and improving customer outcomes and ensures that they measure and meet their regulatory and company responsibilities.
• Maintain appropriate record keeping of all outcomes testing for evidential and reporting purposes.
• Work with management and colleagues on continuous improvement of the outcomes testing framework
• Execute on own targets as defined by line management and accurately record progress.
• Assist with wider testing across the compliance assurance programme as required.
• Responsible for own self development.
• Build relationships with other departments and business units to maintain awareness of conduct initiatives.
• Work to be an effective member of the team and department
• Experience within a Complaint/Quality Control / Assurance environment
• Knowledge of financial services including MCOB, CCA, COB, DISP requirements.
Sound working knowledge of;
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Experience of task / process based
• CeMap/IOC qualified (desirable)
• Analytical skills and an ability to gather and manage information effectively, efficiently and ethically investigative skills
• Attention to detail and the ability to present information clearly, concisely and accurately.
• Ability to plan work load to ensure delivery to stringent timeframe
• Strong written and inter-personal communications skills
• Competitive Salary (up to £22,500 depending on experience)
• Training & Development, regular coaching from your Manager
• Pension Contribution (plus salary sacrifice option)
• Private Medical Insurance
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement plus buy more through Flex scheme
• Life Assurance
• A flexible benefits scheme (eg childcare vouchers, Dental cover)
• Performance Reviews and support with development needs
• A modern office and supportive culture
• A fun Sports and Social program (free membership)
• An active Charity and CSR program