PHD Global has a great opportunity for a talented programmatic expert to become the face and brains behind this key channel for a top automotive client.
As the Global Programmatic Director, you will be responsible for setting the global programmatic strategy for this top 10 advertiser, creating and driving forward an ambitious roadmap.
This opportunity would see you advising senior central clients and local markets alike on all shifts in the programmatic space, and how to stay ahead of these through the creation of education materials, market governance and ultimately driving a Gold Star standard across all programmatic advertising for this client.
Reporting into the Global Digital Operations lead, you will work alongside other channel leads of PPC, SEO & Social to provide strategic guidance on the role of programmatic for the brand's communication approach.
You will have sharpened your skills in implementing successful programmatic campaigns in an agency or similar, and have excellent client leadership and communication skills. Though this is a strategic role, technical experience would be valuable to advise local implementational teams.What you'll be doing...
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Lead global programmatic strategy for the client, ensuring that this is integrated into the workflow of the wider global communications planning team and local planning teams
- Develop innovation & best practice, including pilots for new programmatic possibilities in TV, OOH, and ensuring these land effectively in market
- Govern, guide and support local markets to deliver against best practice.
- Work with the wider PHD team to develop processes to ensure consistency across data usage, brand safety, DSP usage in markets
- Cascade global materials that you/your team create to local offices, including global strategies, best practices, launch support plans, and other educational material
- Manage and maintain a close relationship with key platform partners, utilizing their expertise and resources to further the client's programmatic program
- Stay abreast of industry trends; not only read the trades, but develop a POV to advise clients appropriately
- Programmatic experience in media / marketing (ideally from an agency)
- Experience in performance media, trading and advanced programmatic practices
- Skilled at solving and explaining complex problems and also providing innovative solutions
- Exceptional communicator and presenter in small and large group environments
- Major global auto or luxury brand experience would be an advantage.
- International experience, including additional languages would be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Must be willing and able to travel internationally (post COVID-19 issues) with regular travel to VW HQ in Germany (monthly).
Here at OMG UK our ambition is that we Reflect Real Britain in both our workforce and our work. We want to welcome remarkable people from a broad range of backgrounds who bring their diverse attitudes, opinions and beliefs into a culture where you are treated with respect and can be comfortable at work just being you. Embracing our differences results in a stimulating and inspiring environment where Reflecting Real Britain will lead to everyone viewing the world, our work and each other with fresh eyes.
We are keen to encourage applications from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process, please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would prefer, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know (confidentially) how we can help you.