HLTA - Northwich - January 2021
** Academics is a Teacher Supply / Teacher Recruitment Agency based in Stoke-on-Trent**
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in an Ofsted "good" primary school in Northwich.
As a HLTA you will be working in KS2, teaching to Year 6 children. This would intially be booked until May 2021 and would be full time.
This school has a fantastic Head Teacher at the helm and she has a real passion for her children and teachers. Every decision is made with the children's best interests at heart.
The school require hands on, exceptional teachers who will fit in to the Heads and team ethos. Hard work is expected but is rewarded as well.
You will need good subject knowledge, creative teaching, ideally experience with Y6, but most of all passion for the job and a good sense of humour.
Responsibilities of a HLTA:
* Collaboratively working with the class teacher to plan exciting lessons.
* Preparing the classroom, such as setting up equipment for lessons, etc.
* Supporting students of all abilities and needs by providing engaging and interesting work.
* Excellent classroom behaviour management.
* Teaching the class when the teacher is absent.
* Delivering work set by the class teacher.
Requirements of a HLTA:
* Mandatory attained HLTA status, through classroom experience of working as a HLTA/ TA in a school setting and the relevant qualifications.
* Knowledge of the National Curriculum.
* A good level of English, Maths, and ICT skills.
* Ability to be self-motivated and driven to support the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs (SEN).
To be considered for this role you will also need the following:
Experience in working within KS2 and Year 6
Available to start in January 2021
Provide two recent references
Fully registered to work Please contact me for a confidential chat if you wish to be considered for this role - (phone number removed).
** Academics is a Teacher Supply / Teacher Recruitment Agency based in Stoke-on-Trent