An extremely reputable Industrial Door and Loading Bay specialist is going through a phase of development meaning an opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Engineer to join they're expanding team. In return they can offer a clear training plan and progression route in order to become a fully-fledged, independent Industrial Door Engineer.
As a Trainee Industrial Door Engineer you will be responsible for:
· Service and maintenance of industrial door and loading bay products such as sectional doors; speed doors; industrial shutters; dock levellers; dock shelters and wheel lockers.
· Electrical wiring
· Fault finding on the aforementioned products
· Demonstrating exceptional customer service skills
What is required from you, to be successful within this Industrial Door Engineer role?
· At least 1 years' experience maintaining a range of industrial door systems
· CSCS card
· A clean UK driving license
In return you will receive:
· A basic salary of up to £22,000 with an OTE upwards of £30,000.
· 31 days holiday
· Internal and external training courses including NVQ's and 18th edition wiring regs
· Company van
· All power tools provided
· Travel paid
· Market leading overtime rates
· Bonus scheme
· Pension scheme
If you are interested in this Trainee Industrial Door Engineer role, please don't hesitate to apply!
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity. If you would like to understand how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information, please read our