* 32.5 hours a week, permanent
* Monday-Friday 8:20am - 3:20pm (6.5 hours + 30 mins unpaid lunch break)
* Term Time plus 5 Inset Days
* Scale 4 point 7-11
We are seeking someone who is:
* Confident and comfortable in undertaking a pre-prepared lesson, creating a purposeful and orderly environment in which students can complete the work set, when teachers are unable to be present
* You will also collect and return the work to the teacher and ensure the classroom is left ready for the next lesson
* You may be required to accompany students on trips, support the examinations officer and will be asked to undertake additional administrative duties, when you are not teaching.
We offer excellent professional development opportunities and are keen to recruit staff who are ambitious for our students to make excellent progress.
If you have GCSE in English and Maths at grade C or above, have experience of working with young people of secondary school age and have a flexible, "can do" approach then we would like to hear from you.
Cox Green School is a very successful and oversubscribed school. It is a school with ambitions to be outstanding. This year we saw a great set of exam results and OFSTED recognised that we are a "good" school. We also achieved our highest level of attendance on record! We are now looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to continue this success.
Full details and application packs for these posts can be downloaded from the school website by clicking "Apply Now".
Closing date: 8am, Friday 4th December
Interview Date: To be confirmed
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Cox Green School: a company limited by guarantee
Registered in England: Company Number: (phone number removed)