Salary: Negotiable (Depending on experience)
Role: Full Time - Permanent
Our Client, who is based in Swindon, is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their team with either Commercial or Conveyancing experience.
* Be adept in handling full caseloads
* Be able to manage freehold and leasehold sales
* Build and maintain relationships with clients and our referrers.
* Communicate by email, fax and telephone with external agencies and clients.
* Set realistic timescales and expectations.
* A well-presented professional.
* Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
* Must be computer literate with Microsoft Office.
* A self -starter with the enthusiasm to move the business forward.
* Previous and current experience supporting Commercial and / or Residential Property Law would be a distinct advantage
* Previous legal secretarial experience within conveyancing or commercial would be advantageous
* Experience in post-completion work (e.g. SDLT Returns, Land Registry applications etc.).
* Have excellent client care skills
* Happy to work within a small, very busy, local firm
* Our client may consider a graduate with a relevant degree for this role
* Competitive salary
* Hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
* Committed staff training and development