Are you an experienced administrator looking to make the step into payroll, or perhaps already experienced in payroll administration and looking to make a move to a company that really values its team members?
My client, a contractor accountancy, are looking for Payroll Administrators to join their Payroll team.
For the successful candidate this is a permanent, full time role working Monday to Friday.
- Raising invoices and remittances
- Assessing the correct PAYE and Natonal Insurance levels on each payslip
- Ensuring personal deductions are correctly calculated and show on each payslip
- Ensure invoices do not become overdue
- Correctly input P45/P46 information
- Cash match the sales ledger entries to payments received
- Has strong administration skills
- Is accurate in their data input
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Can take ownership of tasks and ensure they are completed accurately and on time
- Can work well both in a team and alone
Salary & Benefits
Plus 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, regular team events across the year, casual dress code, complementary fresh fruit and refreshments, and much more!
This position is an immediate requirement, if you meet the desired criteria please forward your CV for immediate consideration