My client is a thriving SME energy company based in St. Helens, they have a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to join their existing team.
A rapidly expanding SME based in St. Helens they have humble beginnings and are family owned. They take pride in their work and industry and every member of staff is part of the family.
This is a rewarding role to the right candidate and they will have a great work environment that is contently changing with the growth of the company.
Credit Controller main duties include;
* Managing and collecting customer aged debt
* Analysing and reconciling customer ledger
* Managing refunds where required
* Handling customer enquiries
* Providing regular reporting to Credit Control Manager
* Working closely with Finance team to ensure accurate bank reconciliations and accruals
* Enhance and maintain process documentation, and ensure compliance with policies, procedures and internal controls
* Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement, initiating ideas to develop credit control processes and controls.
Credit Controller essential skills:
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues at all levels of seniority
* High Volume Processing & fast pace background required
* Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
* Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
* Confident and assertive where required
* Flexible approach to work
* Team player who deals effectively with colleagues
* Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
Credit Controller Package:
Salary up to £20,000
28 days Holiday