1:1 Teaching Assistant - Primary School
£65 - £75 per day. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Vision for Education is looking for enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant to deliver 1 to 1 support to a child in EYFS who has recently received an Educational Healthcare Plan (EHCP) in a medium sized primary school near Cambridge.
The desired Teaching Assistant will be working with a pupil in EYFS for around 25 hours a week, term time only. You will spent some of the time in the class and some out of the class working with the child. The successful candidate should promote both language and social skills with a play based approach
The school is a Good Ofsted-Rated medium sized primary school set in a village just a few miles outside of Cambridge. It is part of a very supportive Cambridgeshire based MAT that really looks after it's staff. It is a friendly school with many long standing staff and supportive parents.
To be considered for this TA role in Early Years, you will:
• Have recent experience of working 4-11 year olds.
• Have a passion for helping children learn and particularly assisting those with SEND.
• Understands the needs of children on the Autistic Spectrum
• Has the best interests of the children at the centre of their practice
• Can incorporate independence with learning activities
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency commit-ted to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £250 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are someone with over 6 months of recent experience of working with children who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a variety of demanding and rewarding environments, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact us on