Would you like to join an outgoing, friendly and experienced finance team, offering career progression?!
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client for an Accounts Receivable Finance Assistant based in Yeovil, Somerset.
The role is ideal for someone with previous experience in Finance or Credit Control that is keen to develop their skills, getting involved in different aspects of finance.
The working hours are 9.00 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. The annual salary is £19,000 - £20,000, PA.
You will report directly into the Finance Manager, joining an experienced team made up of one Credit Controller and two Accounts Receivable Assistants.
The team are responsible for all of the accounts receivable (AR) for the business: this is the balance of money due to the company for goods delivered or used but not yet paid for by customers. Accounts receivables are listed on the balance sheet as a current asset. AR is any amount of money owed by customers for purchases made on credit.
* Reconciliation of BACS payments.
* Code all remittance advices received.
* Liaise with credit control for missing remittances and any allocation queries.
* Allocation of invoices.
* Regular contact with customers via emails and calls.
* Dealing with customer queries and resolving issues.
* Develop and maintain relationships with account contacts and various internal departments.
* Responsible for ensuring payment received as per agreements.
* Creation of excel reports & monthly statements.
* Collecting cash from customers.
* Ad hoc reporting and assisting the manager.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
* Previous Finance, Accounts or Credit Control experience.
* Excellent customer relationship skills.
* Strong communication skills and ability to deal with people at all levels.
* Strong time management skills.
* IT literate.
In return, you will benefit from:
* 33 days annual leave
* Free parking onsite
* Career progression routes available
* Company pension
* Death in Service
*Closing date is 20th December 2020*
Please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to Rebecca asap! If you have the transferable skills we are looking for, she will email & call to tell you more within 24 hours.