AJ Chambers are currently working with a well-established, vibrant firm, who's looking for an Accounts Assistant, based in Billericay, Essex. The ideal candidate will have around 12-18 months practice experience and have exposure to some accounts production and VAT.
This is an excellent training firm and you will have the opportunity to take advantage of a full study package for AAT/ACCA/ACA with either day release, block release for the professional exams or flexibility to self-study if you wish. A competitive remuneration package is available with 21 days holiday plus bank holidays available.
Accounts Assistant - The Role:
* Prepare accounts for sole traders, limited companies, and partnerships
* Liaising clients and HMRC, communicating and resolving financial and compliance issues
* Completing bookkeeping and VAT tasks, when required
* Assisting with the computations for personal and corporation tax returns
* Assist in the preparation of other returns to HMRC as required
The Ideal Candidate:
* 1 year + in an Accountancy Practice
* Accounts preparation experience
* Experience with general bookkeeping duties
* General knowledge of VAT
* Tax return experience will be a bonus, but not essential
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - AAT/ACCA/ACA
Up to £21,000