Role: Spanish Teacher
Salary: £140 - £180 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
GSL Education is currently seeking to appoint an experienced Spanish teacher to undertake a position at one of our Secondary schools in Slough. This is a temporary role with the possibility of being permanent.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The role is based at a secondary school in Slough where employees are both valued and developed. The academic achievement of the school in terms of both attainment and progress has been very good. It is a school with passionate teachers and students who develop a strong sense of pride in their association with the school. The school has been graded as "Outstanding" by OFSTED in a recent inspection.
As such, the school is looking for an experienced Spanish teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
1. Be a qualified Spanish Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B.Ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
2. Have experience Teaching Spanish to GCSE, A-level
3. Have an enhanced DBS certificate
4. Have two recent teaching references
5. Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
6. Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
7. Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across UK. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Safirul at GSL Education