Teach is a busy Educational Recruitment specialist covering East Anglia - we have long standing working relationships work with Educational providers from Nurseries, Schools to Colleges in both Mainstream and SEND settings.
If you are an experienced or qualified SEN Teaching Assistant we would like to invite you to join our team. We have a position available for day to day supply and long term starting from November based in Carlton Colville!
Successful candidates will have the following:
* The ability to support and inspire students
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to adapt and be flexible
* The ability to follow school procedures
* Experience of working with young people including those with complex, high behavior and additional learning needs.
Our ethos is to get to know our candidates so we can understand what you would like to achieve from being on supply.
If you would be interested in the SEN Teaching Assistant roles based in Carlton Colville then please don't hesitate to email a CV to email@example.com or call the office on (phone number removed), alternatively apply online - we look forward to hearing from you