This exciting role on a contract basis to support a growing business while going through a new ERP system implementation.
In a specialist sector, and as one of the regions most exciting new businesses, this is a unique opportunity and could lead to an extended contract or potentially joining the business on a permanent basis.
The position will support the company during up stages on the system implementation process, this will include:
* Assisting in delivering the project plan
* Working closely with the 3rd party supplier of the software to implement the new system
* Working with stakeholders on timings, system requirements, updates and training
* Providing updates across the business on important stages of the upgrade
* Ensuring a high quality data migration from current to new systems
* Supporting with ensuring new systems integrate with currently other elements of the ERP - warehouse, finance, HR etc...
* Management of the delivery of training, feedback and adoption of new system
* Supporting with any changes/bespoke requirements of the system
* Working with the supplier of the software to be a system super-user and guide to the business on best practice
* Updating the senior team on budgets, time-scales and project plans/deliverables
The position could suit a systems analyst or project officer looking to take a lead in their first project.
Equally we would welcome applications from experienced project managers or systems/IT candidates with a background in system change and implementations. We are looking for some of the following skills/experience
* Track record in working on/in projects ideally in an IT/systems environment
* Great communication skills with the ability to talk and communicate at all levels
* Experience working with internal and external customers and suppliers
* An eye for detail and training, with the ability to learn and deliver new systems and training
* Experience with data, systems and IT highly advantageous
The position is offered on a 6 month contract basis with full benefits.
The working environment is amazing - open plan, modern and supportive, working with great people!
Please apply for full company details and job description.
This position is available to start ASAP