Position: Class teacher Year 4 Start date: 4th January 2021 or earlier Location: NN4 area of Northampton Essential requirements: You MUST hold QTS and have at least 1 full teaching year experience in Ks2
*my client school have specifically advised they will NOT consider any persons who do not hold the essential requirements listed above*
Recruit Mint Education is seeking to appoint a Year 4 teacher (permanent & supply contract options available) to join our successful teaching team and to work in a local primary school in west Northampton. This primary school is genuinely a lovely village school who are managed very well from the top right through to the school care taker. In March 2020 the school deservedly achieved a GOOD' grading from Ofsted which is a true reflection of their sheer commitment to providing an excellent education to all children.
The school is now an Academy and recent initiatives to raise achievement and improve teaching are have been a huge success.
The successful Year 4 Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Recruit Mint Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Ks2 Teacher to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Year 4 Teacher you must:
· Have experience teaching primary education at KS2 level
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Recruit Mint Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Recruit Mint Education you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE or your chosen UMBRELLA company
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Ks2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Recruit Mint Education contact our Education Sector Manager Krishan Bedi straight away