Dorset - commutable from Poole, Bournemouth, Wimborne, Wareham
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a fast-paced, progressive and growing business as a Digital Marketing Assistant, working alongside the Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing plans.
Role and responsibilities:
· Support the Marketing Manager to develop, write and deliver a range of traditional and digital marketing.
· Manage and maintain existing digital marketing channels
· Assist the Marketing Manager with creating the brand message including: digital strategy/online marketing, traditional marketing, collateral, brand content and PR.
· Assist in delivering appropriate reports analysing the offline and online marketing results.
· Create (either yourself or working alongside collaborators) a variety of digital marketing content, including websites, landing pages, videos, animations, emails, newsletters and more.
Skills and experience:
* Relevant degree or other tertiary qualification, and/or demonstrable experience in a Digital Marketing role
* Digital Marketing skills including online advertising, email marketing, social media marketing and website management
* Video editing/creation skills
* Experience of major social media platforms
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to create content and copy
* Basic Graphic Design Knowledge & Photo Editing Skills
* Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
* Ability to work to tight deadlines when required