JOB TITLE: Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
RATE: up to £38 Per Hour Ltd / Up to £28.84 Per Hour Paye
DURATION: 6-9 Months
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Current security Clearance
- Significant experience within Mechanical Engineering Design across the project stages
- Experience of working on Nuclear Projects
- 3D Model Awareness
- Ideally Chartership Status
As the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you will be required to complete but not limited to the following day to day duties:
, - Provide mechanical design support role for Nuclear Projects
- Respond to commissioning related faults/ issues,
- Oversee the development of design solutions,
- Oversee the production of Technical Files and the like.
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call (phone number removed).
Rullion Engineering Personnel is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants