Computer Science Teacher
Academics are working with schools across Liverpool and we are URGENTLY looking to recruit Computer Science and ICT teachers who can teach up to KS4 and KS5.
Can you plan innovative and engaging lessons?
Are you looking for flexible roles to fit in around your busy lifestyle?
You will be required to work on both a daily supply, short-term or long-term basis with start dates from January 2021.
The ideal computer science teacher should:
* Have the ability to teach ICT / Computer Science across the full GCSE and A Level range
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Be a confident and enthusiastic teacher
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Have the ability to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons
*Working in good-outstanding schools
* Flexible work based on your needs
*Competitive Pay rates
* A dedicated and supportive education consultant who can support you throughout your contract
All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK in a full time post.
This role is not a permanent position. Academics is an Employment business finding temporary supply roles for qualified teachers and teaching assistants in Liverpool, Sefton, Knowsley, Ellesmere Port, Chester, Wirral,