Our client is a highly successful and industry leading full-service distribution company with a focus on providing specialist equipment for construction, material handling, recycling and transport industries. They now have a fantastic permanent, full time opportunity for a Finance, Planning & Analysis Manager to join the business at their offices in South Cambridgeshire.
The role of Finance, Planning & Analysis Manager is a new and exciting opportunity within their UK Finance team. Reporting to the CFO this role offers a unique opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Finance, Planning & Analysis Manager/Financial Controller to apply their skills to make a real impact on the team and business. With responsibility for the day to day management of Accounting Control and for the provision of financial/accounting services to the company, responsibilities will also include:
* Management of accounts payable, treasury and management accounting process
* Preparing and co-ordinating the annual operating budget.
* Preparing the trial balance & accounting reporting for monthly review & sign off
* Preparing and reporting on monthly rolling forecasts
* Analysis and monitoring of internal controls
* First point of contact for External Audit
* Preparing tax computations for review and submission
Working closely with the operational leaders of the business and managing a small finance team, the position requires an experienced and qualified Finance Manager/Controller with:
* CIMA or ACCA qualification
* Strong, all round, technical accounting skills with an emphasis on budgeting, planning and systems
* Financial and team management experience, ideally gained within a similar large, multi-national manufacturing, distribution or service sector group with exposure to ERP & IFRS
* Business analysis and control, and business case development
* Financial control and compliance, and gross margin analysis and improvement
* Strong excel skills essential, Power BI highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our successful client, a business focused on employee engagement and committed to professional development There is a highly competitive package on offer plus benefits which include: Bupa, pension and 25 days annual leave (plus statutory holidays).
Applications will be processed quickly and interviews will be held as soon as it is appropriate to do so. Should an offer be made, all candidates will be notified that the position has been filled