Embedded Software Engineer - Permanent - Edinburgh - £50,000 plus Benefits
Change recruitment groups global client are currently recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer to join an established team working on multiple large scale projects. You will have 5 years Embedded C skills, working with Microcontrollers, Microprocessors within real-time development. The successful candidate will also be client facing, so strong communication/stakeholder management skills are essential for the success of this role
- 5 Years development in an Embedded, product-orientated environment
- Real-time development experience in C
- Embedded Linux/Windows (Including Device Driver Development)
- Microcontroller/Microprocessor experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills/Customer facing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful company who manufacture products for their client globally working within specific sectors. If you are considering your next move and have the essential skills please forward your latest CV and required salary for immediate consideration.