S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
S Knights Recruitment is excited to be working with a quality driven, ambitious and learner focused Training Provider. Despite Covid, they are growing their team and looking for an experienced, Dental Trainer for their apprenticeship Programme. Our client is Ofsted grade 2 and prides itself on delivering high quality training to their learners and has great relationships with their employers too.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a caseload of learners on the Dentistry Apprenticeship
- As an Apprenticeship Trainer you will support the learner on their journey to gateway.
- Record all learning, assessment and contact with learners
- Ensure a blended delivery, this means you will have some face to face delivery and some remote delivery
- Ensure the timely completion of the learners on their caseload
- Upload everything onto their e-portfolio system and track learners progress.
- To plan and deliver teaching and learning that engages and challenges learners to develop new skills and knowledge
Experience and Skills
- Relevant occupational competency, Dental qualification at level 3
- Willing to travel around the south east
- Willing to do stop overs and nights out to locations
- Good communicator and organised
- Teaching/ Assessing qualification
- It Literate
- Display enthusiasm, energy and self-motivation