A busy Top Tier Legal 500 Firm based in Norwich is looking for an experienced Family Solicitor to join the team.
The successful candidate will manage their own caseload and as this is a client facing role and you will deal with new enquiries you will need to be confident with your approach. You will also conduct meetings and interviews with clients to assess legal issues and provide accurate and comprehensive advice accordingly.
Main duties will include but not be limited to:
* Take instructions and messages from clients
* Draft documents and letters
* Advise on costs (including the preparation of Letters of Engagement)
* Liaise with clients dealing with their queries
* Collate and prepare document bundles for conferences, hearings and briefing counsel
* Booking counsel and other experts when appropriate
* Disbursement funding - invoicing and settling invoices
* Attend court with clients on cases when required to do so both on your own and on other lawyers matters
Knowledge, skills and experience required
Ideally you will have a minimum of four years of post qualification experience
This is a great time to join a highly established firm who in turn will offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package along with "working from home" and flexible hours if needed.
For further information please contact Ella Britton