About The Role
We now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Workshop Supervisor to run our busy Workshop and team of Fitters, ensuring that all targets are achieved and customers are satisfied with the Service. On a day-day basis you and your team will maintain, repair and prepare for hire all types of equipment within our range worth more than £1m.
Daily Tasks will include;
* Places orders for spares and consumables in line with Company authorisation limits remaining within monthly and annual budgets.
* Prioritise the repair of equipment that is scheduled to go on-hire or is routinely in high demand by ensuring that no more than 5% of hireable assets are on repair at any one time.
* Ensure that all Pre-Hires are completed in a timely manner in line with customer order requirements
* Directly manages a team of Fitters being responsible for their performance and conduct at work.
About The Candidate
If you are successful we'll provide you with a full company induction and work with you to identify your development needs and career progression plan.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone who has the drive and motivation to succeed and share in the success of the business, along with:
* Experience of managing and developing a team of employees in a workshop environment
* Experience of maintaining relevant equipment in a workshop environment
* Experience of achieving targets and working within a set budget
* Good communication skills and IT literate
* Qualified to NVQ Plant Maintenance Level 3 (or willing to undergo training and assessment to this level)
About The Company
As part of FTSE 100 Ashtead Group plc, Sunbelt Rentals is the leader in equipment rentals in the UK, US and Canada - as well as specialist operations in Europe. Together, our teams of experts provide rental equipment and managed solutions into every market and sector, including construction, industrial, energy, infrastructure, government and events.
In this role you'll be joining our Plant & Tools specialist team. We offer our customers the very latest, safest and most environmentally friendly equipment from the world's leading manufacturers. From bowsers and compressors to excavators and sustainable lighting towers - the Sunbelt Rentals Plant range is unmatched in the industry. In our Tool Hire range we offer everything from small tools for DIY/ Garden Makeovers to major construction projects.
Our people are at the very heart of our values and they're our greatest asset. Join us and we'll give you everything you need to succeed - award winning training, professional development and support and opportunities to progress your Sunbelt Rentals career.
The package includes a competitive salary and flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme