Do you have experience CRM Marketing experience?
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Our client is now seeking a CRM Executive to join their CRM function to cover a 9 month maternity leave.
Salary: £22,000 per annum
As CRM Executive, your responsibilities will be the following:
* Drive bookings and contribute to increasing the rebook rate
* Contribute to improving the retention rate of existing customers
* Manage and prioritise own work load to ensure CRM activity is delivered accurately, on time and within budget
* Deliver activity across multiple brands and marketing channels
* Look for ways to improve the effectiveness of existing activity and the implementation of new activity through testing and analysis of data and insights
* Contribute to an optimal customer journey
* Take on ad hoc projects as specified by the CRM Manager/Head of CRM based on business requirements
* Represent CRM in relevant projects and meetings as specified by the CRM Manager
Essential requirements of the role are:
* Previous commercial experience in a CRM executive role
* Management of CRM campaigns, from taking an initial brief to delivery of the campaign process and creating follow-up reports to measure the success of the campaign against objectives
* Experience of planning and implementing test activity through multiple channels
* Experience of working on multi-channel campaigns, including email, direct mail and other digital activity
* Digesting marketing data and using this to optimise campaigns, create reports and convey meaningful and useful commercial information
* Experience of managing, building and deploying activity through an email service provider
* Good level of Excel skills (at least intermediate)
The ideal candidate will have experience of using CRM platform, ideally within the Travel industry although this is not essential.
* So Many!!!
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* An additional day off during the week of your Birthday
* Annual bonus scheme
* Staff pension
* Private Medical
* Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office
* And still much more
Have Success with SOS