Up to 50k basic + Bonus + Package
North-West based manufacturing company who produce and sell a wide range of innovative, branded products for a variety of industrial marketplaces.
Well known and respected brand, with several market-leading products in their sectors both in the UK and in a number of key overseas markets.
Personal development opportunity as the company and team grows
Location: Liverpool head office, although travel throughout the UK & Ireland / Overseas will be required
Responsible for the management and marketing of the Company's product range (both manufactured and traded) and new product development.
* Formulate product strategy and execute
* Drive action throughout the organisation to get products to market.
* Identification/prioritisation of new product opportunities, pricing and cost analysis, and management of the commercialisation of new products,
* Plan and carry out product launches
* Manage product profitability, maximisation of selling price, and commercial success - own the product business case
* Manage product improvement projects - cost reduction, quality improvements, packaging, specifications etc
* Develop brand strategy, product positioning and messaging
* Create and manage programmes to generate leads and demand for the product
* Working with advertising, design and PR agencies as needed to build a well thought through marketing communications mix
* Develop the collateral and sales tools that support the selling process * Be an expert on each market and provide insight to stakeholders on the product, market, competitor and price analysis
* Ideally degree educated
* At least five years B2B product marketing experience, ideally industrial product marketing
* Computer skills and competency in basic MS Office applications - Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel & Word
Experience and Knowledge:
* Strong B2B product marketing experience, including working within an SME manufacturing environment
* Demonstrable success in brand building in industrial marketplaces
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to effectively communicate messages internally and externally
* Ability to write external promotional documents succinctly - including technical content and new product releases
* Exhibition organisation / major external presentations