AK Teaching urgently require Support Workers for roles working with young people in both school and residential provisions in South Tyneside.
Ideally applicants would have experience either in a residential or school setting. We would also welcome applicants with relevant transferrable skills.
Our ideal candidate will:
* Hold an Austism awareness or Team Teach qualification; desired but not mandatory.
* Have a valid DBS registered with the government update service. If not you must be willing to apply for a new one.
* Be available to work within schools hours (phone number removed)pm.
Why apply for a job with AK Teaching:
* Competitive Daily Rates of Pay
* One to one support in finding the right role for you
* The chance to work for a local agency
* The chance to work in a challenging but rewarding environment
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your up to date CV over or call us on (phone number removed).
AK Teaching is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided