Product Manager - IoT
£50k + bonus, pension, car, laptop, mobile, other employee schemes etc.
Our client is the UK's market leading manufacturer of specialist construction IoT solutions with a leadership position based built on innovation, technology and quality.
* You will develop the overall IoT product strategy, ensuring that current product portfolio is fully aligned to the growth objectives of the business and that the right projects, partnerships and resources are in place to achieve these.
* The role will take ownership of the full IoT product portfolio, establish and manage the Product Life Cycle (PLC) for all products through the stages of introduction, launch, maturity and obsolescence.
* Define and deliver the current and future product strategy, in order to deliver the Company Vision and business objectives.
* Work closely with the Product Marketing team to generate value propositions / USPs, inform marketing briefs, and develop comms strategy for new and existing wireless IoT products.
* Deliver growth opportunities from incremental innovation such as new features, product improvements and evolution of our existing products and technologies.
* Gather high-quality insight from Voice of Customer and delivering this across all relevant business processes.
* Identify Customer Use Cases within target verticals, and defining opportunities to support those customers using innovative wireless IoT technologies.
* Support and lead project teams to ensure NPD projects are delivered on time, in full and within target costs.
* Provide extensive analysis of products, customers, markets and competitors that will enrich business intelligence and inform decision-making for future projects.
* The successful candidate will have a professional attitude with a proven track record as an IoT Product Manager.
* Experience in cloud based and technology-based applications & solutions.
* A strong background developing IoT solutions and experience taking to market.
* Will be self-motivated with a drive and enthusiasm to promote and develop product life cycle.
* Knowledge of IoT, Smart Buildings, Industry 4.0 or similar digital industries.
* Experience of working with Agile, Scrum and traditional Stage- Gate project teams.
* Excellent listening & communication skills across all levels.
* A team player but when necessary capable of taking ownership and making things happen.
* Strong negotiating & persuasive skills with the ability to influence decisions.
* Experienced use of PC with skills in Outlook / Word / Excel / and associated presentation software.
* Likely to be qualified to degree level in an engineering or technical discipline.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career in a major organisation as their IoT Product Manager, please apply quoting VR/05459