Page Personnel are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a fast paced and expanding agency to work with a diverse mix of clients.
Our client delivers great customer service, offering an honest approach to deliver great results. They have seen huge growth over the past 12 months and they are now looking to expand their internal team.
You will have some experience in a mix of elements around digital marketing such as;
• Strong English language & maths skills
• Good knowledge of overall digital marketing principles
• A passion for good user experience and top class customer service
• Confidence, organisation, passion and fun
Experience with social media, both paid and organic
• Copy writing skills for blogs and website content
• Knowledge of key Search Engine Optimisation principles
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic person to join a growing team. You will receive training and development as you go and will have the ability to work independently and get stuck in.
• Competitive basic salary from £20-22k p.a
• Standard pension contributions
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra day off for your birthday