Field Services Engineer
Due to a rapidly expanding service network, a longstanding client is looking for engineers in areas around the Northeast of England. You should be a motivated ICT Engineer with a driving license and can access areas surrounding Grimsby, you would be traveling to support client sites to support the ICT function.
What we are Looking for:
* You should have a proven experience in a similar role.
* Good communication skills
* You should understand Network protocalls.
* Skilled with the Microsoft Office Stack - (Exchange, Outlook, Teams, etc.)
* You would be interested in developing your skills more
* Hardware and software support - PCs, printers, projectors.
* (Must have a Driving license)
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 (Depending on experience)
£5,000 Car Allowance
The location is based in Grimsby, which is easily commutable from Hull, Louth, Caistor, Scunthorpe, and Barton upon Humber.
If successful you will be working with a great team of engineers dealing with IT users based mainly in the education sector, as the business expands you will be a main figure in the upgrading and updating of current technology out on client sites delivering the latest and greatest technology. On an average day you will be providing support to their clients, by going on site to fix any issues that have been reported by the helpdesk. In addition to this, when projects come up you will be scheduled to go on-site and help with project delivery.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within a Managed Service Provider with great rewards, including a pension, all alongside other benefits. A proven interest in Electronics & Networks, connecting 'Smart' devices, would be a considerable advantage