Revit - Content Creator / Technician
Location - Coventry
Salary - £20,000 - £26,000 Per Annum Negotiable depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of the UK's successful gold value-added resellers of industry software, IT hardware, infrastructure, consultancy and data service solutions is looking for an accomplished Architecture, Engineering and Construction AEC Application Engineer, to move them forward. They offer a range of training options including structured courses at our four training centres, onsite training, bespoke courses, and mentoring days. Due to expansion they are now looking for a Revit Content Creator to join their team in Coventry.
As a Revit Content Creator, you must be a team player, eager to learn, and passionate about the construction industry. You will be customer-focused and be great at forming new relationships with new and existing customers, helping to ensure that they receive the best possible service. Your role as a Revit Content Creator, will involve working with a variety of Building Product Manufacturers and supporting the Digital Construction division.
Responsibility & Duties
* Assist current customers in delivering Revit production projects
* Handle ad hoc software creation requests, and use Revit
* Maintain and control current material consistent with client requirements.
* Implement and retain specifications & Revit models
* Authoring Manufacturer content to ensure that it meets UK BIM requirements
* Pre-Sales support for AEC prospects including technical qualification and preparation.
* Proactive customer account management to identify opportunities and provide added value
* Marketing assistance to develop collateral across all forms of social media
Experience & Qualification
* Experience using Revit
* Working knowledge of wider design tools such as Dynamo, Rhino, SketchUp, 3DSMax, FormIT, AutoCAD, Solibri and ARCHICAD is advantageous but not essential.
* Excellent standard of customer service
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines.
* Ideally you will have some Digital Construction / content creation knowledge and come for relevant discipline within the Construction or Manufacturing industry.
Should this role be of interest please send your most up to date CV to the details below and get in touch straight away.
M - (phone number removed)
linkedin - priteshtailordesign