An exciting opportunity exists to secure a role with our clent, who are a global leading cable manufacturer based near Eastleigh, Southampton. We are looking for an experienced Injection Mould Setter/Operator initially for 6-12 months but likely to last longer potentially to a permanent position for the right person.
Candidates will be carrying out duties that include:
* Tool changing, troubleshooting, moulding process optimisation
* Responsible for process control and improvements
* Machine preventative maintenance
* Diagnose and rectify plant equipment faults
* Mould Tool preventative maintenance
* Evaluation and implementation of new mould tools
Suitable candidates need to be time served and have previous Tool setting/operating experience.
The successful candidate will be expected to operate as part of a rotating 3-shift pattern encompassing early shift, late shift and night shift although within the next 12 months the business expects to move on to a 4 on/4 off shift pattern
Hours: (40 per week)
Monday to Friday
From £13.59 - £16.39 per hour (PAYE) including shift premium depending on experience and qualifications
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application