We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join a, family-run SME based in Nottingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating a successful strategic marketing plan to support the strategic direction of the business and then managing the day-to-day marketing activities.
Key duties and responsibilities...
* Implementing and creating marketing plans - online & offline
* Contributing to the evolution of existing brands and creation of potential new brands
* Overseeing the development of written and visual content
* Working alongside/ managing leading agencies to support the growth of both brands online - organic strategy
* Working with key stakeholders to scope and develop business cases for investment in new marketing and business activities
* Continual improvement on the lead generation pipeline
* Develop new marketing campaigns for services and products
* You will be responsible for all multi-channel marketing, and communications.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications...
* Excellent experience in developing and managing B2B marketing programs
* Proven experience in managing and developing brands
* Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels (SEO, PPC and Email)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* You are a commercially oriented marketing professional understanding how to choose what will make an impact on sales
* Understanding and knowledge of Inbound and marketing automation practices and use of CRM
* Self-motivated, detailed- oriented, able to manage multiple projects and meet assigned deadlines and targets - all this in a fast-paced environment
* Able to prioritise and effectively manage multiple projects/activities at the same time
Hours: 40 week - Mon-Fri (degree of flexibility)
* Salary £35k - £45k (negotiable)
* + Bonus
* 21 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holiday