Seetec Pluss is one of the UK's leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As part of the expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS), which provides tailored employment support services to individuals, this role will ensure a targeted employment scheme is available to those individuals who have recently been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19.
The scheme will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
The project is now live and we have ongoing recruitment for Employability Trainers. You will be responsible for the design and remote delivery of tailored employability (work preparation) skills training to those individuals requiring additional support to help them secure new employment
Our ideal candidate will be able to utilise digital technologies and other channels, be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business. You must have experience of delivering and developing training programmes face to face and/or remotely using a number of digital technologies.
The role will be fast paced delivery with individuals joining a schedule of appropriate bite sized sessions, in a 'Learn and Go' delivery approach.
This Working Health Programme - Job Entry Targeted Support will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
Be proud to be part of the recovery.
* Meet personal performance targets, Key Performance Indicators and all Quality and Compliance measures by delivering high quality training provision to customers, employees and stakeholders, both remotely and face to face.
* Work collaboratively with operational teams to offer high impact training solutions to meet a range of customer needs (including Mock Interviews, How to sessions, Other work preparation activities).
* Facilitate 'remote delivery' using a range of digital technologies and platforms.
* Selecting appropriate facilitation methods or activities, design and develop training programmes which meet customer and contractual requirements.
* Accountable for meeting targets, which will include delivering an agreed number of sessions per week / month.
* Support Employment Advisers and other appropriate stakeholders with customer action plans to support the customer progress towards suitable and sustainable employment.
* Design, develop and host appropriate 'train-the-trainer' sessions for internal subject matter experts which will be delivered remotely or face to face.
* Promote and publicise courses ensuring Employment Advisers have the appropriate knowledge and understanding to attract and book customers onto training courses.
Skills and Experience
* Excellent understanding of the barriers unemployed job seekers face in obtaining a new job.
* Experience of delivering and developing training programmes face to face and/or remotely using a number of digital technologies.
* Experience of deploying motivational strategies to develop individuals.
* Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
* Experience of delivering in a high-performance target driven culture.
* Award in Education and training level 3 (Formerly PTLLS) or certificate in Education and Training level 4 (formerly CTLLS).
* Experience of analysing and reporting on training needs and delivery using IT systems.
* Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region), when required
Salary: £21,658 per annum
Location: Truro - This role will serve the community across the wider Cornwall area so a good geographical understanding is required and you will deliver the service remotely.
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday- Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 4 December 2020
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Skype
Benefits:25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of "Ex-Offenders" can be found on our website under" About us".
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity