Renewable/Electrical Field Service Specialist
Founded in 1999, the Ecolution Group provides renewable energy and property maintenance services to the commercial and housing sectors. Ecolution Group offer a 360⁰ service from distribution, specialist renewable asset management to general property maintenance and New Technologies. Our dedicated team design, supply, install and provide maintenance for all your property's needs. Our services ensure system optimization and maximum savings for each client.
The primary function of the Field Specialist is to manage the interface between production, sales, and the client to oversee all renewable installations and projects.
The Field Specialist works with the Sales Team from original enquiry and works cross functionally on all projects to see a project through from original concept to handover to the client.
To manage the interface between production, sales and the client on all renewable projects.
To be the key contact for all projects and to work with all departments to ensure that every element of the project is pulled together from original quotation, to design, to production and installation/handover to the client.
To utilise colleagues within sales, technical, design and production departments to ensure all projects are accurately costed, designed, scheduled, and installed to a successful handover.
Projects would include any of the following technologies that would be quoted, designed, and installed by Ecolution.
The Field Specialist would be responsible for overseeing the quotations, design, and production of all projects to ensure that each were costed, designed and installed to best practise standards and with a smooth handover to the client.
• Proven experience in project management
• Experience with the Renewable sector
• Proven track record in working cross-functionally to manage projects to a successful completion.
Competences & Qualifications:
* Electrical Qualification NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* Experience in the renewables sector desirable,
* Experience of solar pv, air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps or MVHR would be desirable
* ECS Card
* Full UK driving licence
• Excellent time management skills
• Persistent, diligent, and outstanding organisational skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Able to work with multiple departments and build good relationships with all stakeholders
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Excellent team working and communication skills with multiple departments
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs, telephone systems and ERP
• Be able to work effectively when under pressure
At Ecolution, it's important to us that we focus on promotion from within the business and we pride ourselves on making sure that everyone has a development plan so they can reach their potential