Job Role: Marketing Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Simply Recruit are working with a leading Property Management company as they are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their friendly team to join them at their main office in Harborne.
The role will see you work closely with the director and will require you to have a grasp of the whole marketing spectrum - from Social Media to Print Marketing. We have a clear and genuine passion for all thing's property, interiors and design thus are looking for someone who can creatively reflect this.
The role of Marketing Manager will include:
* Keep up to date with current Property trends to ensure the company is at the forefront of the digital space.
* Develop your knowledge of the industry, adding value with your unique insight.
* Ensure that all Properties have the necessary marketing materials to allow the Sales Negotiators to offer the best service to all clients - Photographs & Video.
* Plan and control the company's social media channels and the company website.
* Constantly review and improve brand imagery and web content.
* Create digital video content for properties.
* Work to tight deadlines and be accountable to the Managing Director.
* Grow the presence of the business online.
* Writing content for the blog.
* Curating creative for social media channels.
* Reply to social media enquiries.
* Understanding of Facebook posting guidelines to manage a community page of around 19k members.
* Produce Letters and Print Material for Marketing Purposes.
* Have a keen eye for photography.
* Ability to network with local businesses and content creators to collaborate on projects.
* Ability to design, develop and produce articles for our Quarterly Magazine.
Key Skills Required for the role of Marketing Manager include:
* Strong level of understanding in Adobe Creative Suite; Premier Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop mainly.
* First-class communication skills to ensure projects are delivered smoothly
* Previous experience in creating digital and traditional work
* Have a genuine passion for property and interiors as well as enthusiasm for producing outstanding creative work.
* Strong attention to detail
* The ability to multitask and manage their own workflow and diary
* Must have previous experience creating video content.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry-leading company and shape the role. You will have a degree of autonomy; therefore, you should be a self-starter and be able to work without constant direction.
In return, there is a competitive package available that includes holiday allowance, High-end work laptop and equipment provided to ensure you can do your job to the best of your ability.
You will require a full UK Driving Licence as part of the role will be to visit various sites.
To be considered please APPLY NOW with your current CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in Property.
Reference ID: Simplyrecruit52
Application Deadline: 27/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year